Life time Experience- Awel

Hurray! My memorable days in life I will never forget was in Christchurch, New Zealand. What will you  expect, when you visit someone? May be you will expect that person to show you a place to stay or make you a cup of tea or drive you around (if car is available) to make you feel at home. Now a days that is the culture of welcoming visitors to a home. My experience is something splendid. Who on earth can a person  tell his visitor to join him in the cockpit of an aeroplane? David Sale of Cavendish Farm, Kaiapoi, Christchurch in New Zealand can do that to his best friends.

Here in this photoshow is what a best friend can do to his friend. I was given a chance to fly and see places from air. (I will put the full story soon)
























A trip to Auckland