Koare Rural Development Association by Percy Rame, Australia

Good night guys!

 

Whaaaoooooooo! Hold on a minute and pause here for a second! Lets take a deep breath and think first…………….

 

Namba wan:  Brian, I see that you have mentioned three things; proposal of road & hospital and registration of association. This is excellent. However, in terms of registration of the association; as it will be a Koare public asset - castodians (chairperson/treasurer/secretary) in this terms are the signatories signing on the application of the association registration, MUST BE nominated/discussed and voted in by the members of Koare intellects (us). This I am referring back to the 1st writing I posted and I reiterate that castodians must be credible members. When I say credible members, I mean people who are honest, trustworthy, capable, doesn't side with political interests or groups and appreciated by all works of life of Koare. John Rombo, as a team leader you must diligently ensure the KRDA registration is done to all of our (Koare intellects) approval/satisfaction….?.

 

Namba two:

Any proposals and appeals for funding must be carried out professionally in an orderly and uniform manner. It must be signed by the chairperson, secretary, treasurer and committee members. No one other than them, unless/otherwise nominated by us (Koare intellects). Lets all bear in mind that there is no such thing as "rush hour" when it comes to important issues like this. Every single correspondence that relate to seeking of KRDA development assistance must be approved by Koare intellects, documented and registered in a nominated location by nominated castodians. I will create uniform templates for use for this purpose and will post to John for his input first. This is a huge task and it requires a framework for the KRDA processes to fall in place which I will certainly work with John Rombo to accomplish this. Believe me, it will happen if we are passionate about what we want to do for our place.      

 

I am currently working on a KRDA Fundamental Development Concept that will contain in the KRDA profile, which John and Steve will post in due course.

 

John I will write to you soon regarding the matters I have stressed.

MOTTO: KOARE KONDA RAYOME RUMINASA 

 

That's all from me for now.

 

Gut nite and may God bless u all.

 

                                                 

Ms Percy Naleme Rame

6 Granite Close

Brinsmead, Cairns

4870, QLD, Australia

 

End of article